Building Our Village
Arrival day will be splendid and challenging! We are all sure to arrive at different times and so we should most definitely have as solid a plan for the village build as possible. This page should eventually form a solid, easy to follow plan but let's get all our thoughts out there.
"We're the first to arrive, we're all alone! What do we do!?"
- Tell the greeters that you're the first to arrive for BRCHOA and they will radio our placer (KGB?)
- Meet placer at our given spot
- Offer placer a cold beverage and say thanks for all the hard work to get us here
- Walk the property line. Measure out our actual footage (should be close to 200' x 350' or 60.96m x 106.68m if you're not into the imperial system)
- Measure out the fire access road and mark it
- Measure out your camp and begin the building process!
Who and What
Dr. Carl's/High Strung
Micheladas and Lipstick
Secret Society of Dust and Shadows
Spank the Monkey
- Taking a nap this year
- 8 LaLa's (thats what we call ourselves) will arrive on Tuesday/ Wednesday
Building will involve:
- setting up 4 shade structures that are 20x36 feet on Thursday & Friday
- One shower (hopefully by Friday)
- One 10x20 Costco tent for kitchen on Saturday
- Flags, and creating a cozy chill spot by Saturday
- We will surround our area with cars.